- Hits: 1731
New River Country is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, just five minutes outside the town of Sparta. It is a semi-private club offering 18 holes of golf with scenic views of the surrounding mountains. The average temperature for the summer range from the upper 70's to the lower 80's. It is a short distance away from surrounding counties: Ashe, Surry, Yadkin and Wilkes. Winston Salem and the Triad area is just a little over a hour away canadian-pharm365.com. The club is within a hour's drive from Grayson, Carrol, Smyth and Wythe counties in Southwest Virginia.
We encourage you to come enjoy a relaxing round of golf in the cool mountain air, or you could make New River Country Club part of your weekend getaway by staying at one of the many campgrounds in the area, enjoy a morning or afternoon round of golf, afterwards take a canoeing, kayaking, or tubing trip down the New River, or you could hike one of the many trails on the Blue Ridge Parkway, but it all should start with a good round of golf.
Latest Club News
Monday's Summer Special
Starting Monday, June 26th we are offering a special rate for rest of the summer, Mondays only. Play as many holes as you would like for $30.
Tuesday Afternoon Bunny Hop
Starting Tuesday, June 27th
Bunny Hop on Tuesday Afternoon @ 5:30pm
- Must call Pro Shop by 5:00 pm with handicap
- Teams makeup will be a blind draw. 3 man or 4 man teams based on numbers of participants. Players will be divided up evenly based on handicap and number of participants, A, B, C or D players. Names will be drawn from a hat and written on score card.
- $10 dollars for the pot, plus nine hole golf fee
- $5 dollar closest to the pins (Optional)
- Payout - 4 or less teams winning takes all. 5 or more teams 1st place 80% of pot, 2nd place 20% of pot.
Member / Guest tournament rescheduled
The member guest tournament for this upcoming weekend has been rescheduled because of predicted bad weather from the tropical storm. The new dates are July 15th & 16th.